UK Delivery Frequently Asked Questions
When will my order be dispatched for standard stock items?Eve Harvey
- Orders that are placed before midday (12 pm) on Monday to Thursday will be dispatched via a courier for a next day delivery. We do try to ensure this however exceptional circumstances (weather/vehicle breakdowns) may occur that can cause a delay to the order. If this was to happen, we would notify you accordingly.
- Orders that are placed after midday (12 pm) up to 2 pm on Monday to Thursday may still be able to be dispatched for a next day delivery. This is not assured as such we recommend that for a next day delivery orders are placed in the morning.
- During extremely busy holiday periods customers may have to wait up to 3 working days for delivery.
- Orders that are placed on Friday Morning (before 12 pm) will be dispatched for a Monday delivery.
- Orders that are placed on either Friday Afternoon (after 12pm), Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched for a Tuesday delivery.
- If you have any delivery related queries, please call us on 01225 751898 where we will be happy to assist with any questions you may have.