325 x 265mm Multi Cavity Rectangular Half Gastro Trays
- Additional Info
325 x 265mm Multi Cavity Rectangular Black Half Gastro Top Seal PP Trays
The 325 x 265 Multi Cavity Rectangular Black Half Gastro Top Seal PP Trays provide a secure and cost-effective method of packaging whilst maintaining a high quality presentation
Offered in a variety of configurations to suit all manner of savory snacks , julienne vegetables or fruit, and dips – making it ideal Parties and Events
Rigid clear snap-on lids also available for when food needs to be stored and kept free from possible contamination
This product can be used in microwaves and domestic freezers.
All our products are certified by the ISO and BRC industry-standard recognised food institutions.
This product can be styled with self-adhesive labels. Please see the PRINT tab above for more details.
|Dimensions||1200 × 800 × 2000 mm|
- 1 Box – 100Trays
- Pallet = 16 Boxes = 1600 Trays
This item is stocked in our European Warehouse and has varying lead times, when it arrives in the UK delivery will be made by palletised delivery.
UK Palletised Delivery (10+ Boxes): Please allow 3-5 working days.
There are two main options available if you require the product to display an image, design, or label of your choosing, these are:
Self-Adhesive – Self-adhesive labels are stickers that are designed and shaped to your desired spec and are fantastic for items like our salad trays and deli pots.
- Minimum Order Quantity = 1,000. The print order can include a full-colour photo within the design.
- For a bespoke Self Adhesive label quote please fill out our form
- For a detailed look into self-adhesive options please see our guide here
Cardboard Sleeves – Cardboard Sleeves are a great way to display a variety of information on your products like branding and nutritional information.
- Minimum Order Quantity = 1,000.
- For a bespoke Cardboard Sleeve quote please fill out our form
- For a detailed look into cardboard-sleeve options please see our guide here
If you require more information about the SystemPAK print options, please refer to the Print Your PAK page for more details.