- Additional Info
- Tech Sheet
170ml Round 95mm Diameter Clear R-Pet Containers
The 170ml Round 95mm Diameter Clear R-Pet Containers are 35mm in height and provide a secure and cost-effective method of packaging whilst maintaining high quality.
The containers are both robust in nature and display exceptional clarity. In addition, they are manufactured from 30 > 40% recycled Pet material and are therefore totally recyclable
One of the main benefits of top-seal is that the unit price can be a lot lower than a similar-sized container and separate pre-formed lid! Aside from saving money, CondiPAK top-seal containers provide an exciting opportunity to package products like dry or aqueous food products in a professional package that can rival supermarket competitors.
This product is thin-walled and therefore not suitable for microwave or conventional oven.
All our products are certified by the ISO and BRC industry-standard-recognized food institutions.s
This product can be styled with self-adhesive labels OR printed cardboard sleeves. Please see the PRINT tab above for more details.
|Dimensions||590 × 389 × 365 mm|
Not Suitable for Microwavable or Conventional Oven
Top Seal Trays
Top Seal Trays require heat sealing with lidding film.
This item is stocked in our European Warehouse and has varying lead times, when it arrives in the UK delivery will be made by palletised delivery.
- 1 Box = 1,200 Containers
- 3 Box = 3,600 Containers
- 12 Box = 1/2 Pallet = 14,400 Containers
- 1 Pallet = 24 Boxes = 28,800 containers
- 3 Pallets = 72 Boxes = 86,400 containers
Courier Delivery (1-9 Boxes): Standard 1–2 day service. Upgraded delivery options available. Some regions may differ (see shipping timetable).
Palletised Delivery (10+ Boxes): Please allow 3-5 working days.
Buying products in bulk by the pallet is the cheapest way to purchase the products you need. If you want us to come back to you with a bespoke quote then please fill out our form here.
There are three main options available if you require the container to display an image, design, or label of your choosing, these are:
IML – In-Mould Labelling (IML) is when a label is inserted into the container during manufacturing. This method is ideal for products like snack tubs and soups.
- Minimum Order Quantity = 25,000. The print order can include a variety of designs.
- For a bespoke IML quote please fill out our form
Self-Adhesive – Self-adhesive labels are stickers that are designed and shaped to your desired spec and are fantastic for items like our salad trays and deli pots.
- Minimum Order Quantity = 1,000. The print order can include a full-colour photo within the design.
- For a bespoke Self Adhesive label quote please fill out our form
- For a detailed look into self-adhesive options please see our guide here
Cardboard Sleeves – Cardboard Sleeves are a great way to display a variety of information on your products like branding and nutritional information.
- Minimum Order Quantity = 1,000.
- For a bespoke Cardboard Sleeve quote please fill out our form
- For a detailed look into cardboard-sleeve options please see our guide here
If you require more information about the SystemPAK print options, please refer to the Print Your PAK page for more details.